Eyefi Mobi card technical specifications are as follows:
- Network: Broadcasts its own WPA2 secured network with a 10 character passphrase
- Storage Capacity: 4.0 GB, 8.0GB, 16.0GB, and 32.0GB (1GB is defined as 10^9 Bytes)
- Power: Advanced power management optimizes use of camera battery
- Card Dimensions: SD standard 32mm x 24mm x 2.1mm
- Card Weight: 0.1 oz.
- File Notation: Supports 8.3 DOS file notation with FAT 16 file system
|File Format||Eyefi Cloud Support||Wi-Fi Transfer Support||Read/Write Support|
* Includes MPG, MOV, FLV, MWV, AVI, MP4, MTS, M4V, and 3GP files smaller than 2GB each.
** Features only available for Mobi Pro cards.
In order to use Eyefi Mobi apps on your smartphone or computer, you'll need one of the following:
- An Apple device running iOS 7.0 or later
- An Android or Amazon Kindle device running Android 4.0.3 or later
- A Windows Phone with at least 500 MB of RAM and running Windows Phone 8.1 or later
- A PC running Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 Pro with a Wi-Fi card, Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework, 2 GB of RAM, and 20 MB available hard disk space
- A Macintosh running OS X 10.10 or later with Wi-Fi capability, 2 GB of RAM, and 10 MB available hard disk space
Note: You'll also need to uninstall any old versions of Eyefi apps